Sunday, April 27, 2008

AH! Spring! It is Spring, right? Hard to tell by the weather. But I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. It's been awhile, as you may or may not be aware I have gone back to school... I love it, it is very interesting. I just completed my Term Paper. (That was a trip) I discussed the role of varna which is a caste system in Hindu society. Bringing out the role it played in the society as well as Hindu religion. So perhaps one can forgive a sister for not keeping up with the blog... no? come on where is the grace and mercy? I can breath now, for a minute until time to start studying for finals.

Don't forget our "get together" May 9, 2008 7:00 p.m. Kings Church of Christ.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Love the flowers!

What program are you doing at school? (Congrats! on going back - you seem pretty excited about it)

How was the "partee" on Friday night?

Cathi Wilson said...

Thank you. We had a good time, more partying will be scheduled (ha ha ha)!
Classical Philosophies of India and China. Studying for the final now (which is Monday).

Blog Archive